Milan Prieložný has been an attorney-at-law since 2015. He has broad experience in the area of real-estate law, construction law, litigation, as well as commercial law, especially corporate law and contractual law.
Milan has been working with INVICTA since September 2016. After graduating from the Prague Faculty of Law, he practiced law in leading Czech law firm Glatzová & Co. for more than 4 years.
In his spare time Milan enjoys playing ice hockey, going to the gym and playing the guitar. Milan speaks Czech, Slovak, English and partially German.
- Advising on the permission process regarding construction of numerous apartment buildings in Prague.
- Representing municipalities in proceedings regarding cancellation of zoning plans, construction closures and other measures of general nature, advising on setting relationships with constructors.
- Representing 7 families in more than 50 court proceedings on settling their restitution claims.
- Advising on division of 5 apartment buildings in Prague 3 into almost 350 apartment units, setting mutual relationships and easements.
- General day-to-day legal advice to corporate clients, including the drafting of shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, advice on the founding of companies in the Czech Republic, increases/decreases of share capital, drafting of corporate documents, liquidation of companies and representing shareholders in shareholders’ disputes.