After graduating from the Prague law faculty she began working in leading Czech law firm Glatzova & Co., where she gained extensive experience in providing advice on business law, including corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and contract and insolvency law.
In her spare time Petra likes watching good movies, playing volleyball, skiing, running, and relaxing at hot yoga. She speaks Czech, English and Spanish.
- Advising a significant geotechnical consulting company in restructuring of the group in the Czech Republic involving a merger of seven parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies
- Advising an international manufacturer of automotive components within an international transaction involving the acquisition of the Czech branch of another manufacturer of automotive components
- General day-to- day legal advice to corporate clients, including drafting of shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, advice on the founding companies in the Czech Republic, increases/decreases of share capital, drafting of corporate documents, liquidation of companies and representing shareholders in shareholders’ disputes
- Representing a bank in a court dispute with an insurance company and related arbitration proceedings against a manufacturer of power plant technologies regarding payment of the insurance premium, respectively return of the consideration for the assignment of receivables under non regress factoring
- Representing a West Bohemian town when filing a constitutional complaint in the matter of land ownership
- Advising midsized companies when filing debtor’s insolvency petition and petition for reorganization/bankruptcy declaration, drafting of related documentation
- Representing creditors in the insolvency proceedings, drafting of creditors’ insolvency petitions, logging receivables, participation in court hearings