His niche is representing clients in construction permitting proceedings and related litigations.
Before starting his own law firm in 2015, Martin headed the real estate team at the US law firm Squire Patton Boggs in Prague. Martin is member to the Czech Bar Association and to the Association for Real Estate Market Development where he is active in various working groups.
Martin is a fan of a range of sports, such as mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, triathlon and cycling. He is also a frequent theatergoer and a lover of fine food. He speaks Czech, English and French.
- Legal advice regarding the acquisition of two properties in premium locations of Prague city center for total price exceeding CZK 1 billion.
- Legal advice to an investor in respect of entry into a start-up company operating retail e-shop.
- Advisory to major Czech development company in respect of acquisition of site in Prague for residential project and turnkey project of headquarters with total value exceeding CZK 500 million.
- Legal advice to a private investor regarding the acquisition of an office building in Prague 9 for the transaction value exceeding CZK 100 million.
- Representing a joint venture of Czech and foreign developers within a multi-purpose project in the center of Prague, with the area of approximately 125,000 square meters, consisting of office and residential premises and a shopping mall.
- Advising in connection to development of multi-purpose project in Olomouc, with the total area exceeding 200,000 square meters (new city center).
- Representing an international real estate company in development of an office building of approximately 14,000 square meters in Prague.
- Advising a Czech construction company on development and sale of a turnkey project in Olomouc to the Austria’s largest furniture store operator.
- Advising major international manufacturer of roofing materials on acquisition of the largest producer of roof insulation materials in the Czech Republic.