We help our clients to build and negotiate their corporate structure so their future needs are carefully protected and we deal with associated regulatory matters for them.
We represent our clients in relevant court proceedings concerning registration of corporate changes, as well as in the event of disputes between shareholders. And last but not least, we represent clients in liquidation as well as in insolvency proceedings.
We also provide standard general corporate support, including the preparation, management and administration of annual general meetings.
Legal services provided by our team include helping our clients in regard to:
- Providing advice with respect to the most appropriate corporate structure for protecting our clients’ needs
- Providing due diligence on corporate and asset structures, as well as legal opinions on difficult issues
- Drafting and negotiating corporate documentation, share purchase agreements, establishment and registration of companies, increases or decreases of share capital, liquidation of companies and representing shareholders in shareholders ‘ disputes
- Entering intended corporate structure into pertinent corporate documentation, including the drafting and negotiating of shareholder agreements
- Group restructurings, such as mergers, de-mergers and spin-offs, squeeze-outs of minority shareholders, take-over bids, and related regulatory issues as well as financial assistance-related issues
- Advising clients when filing a debtor’s insolvency petition and a petition for reorganization/bankruptcy declaration, and the drafting of related documentation
- Organization, management and administration of general meetings, and board of directors or supervisory board decisions, including following up on registration in the commercial register and cooperation with a notary, if required